2 Chronicles 20:29-30
29 The fear of
God came upon all the kingdoms of the countries when they heard how
the LORD had fought against the enemies of Israel.
30 And the kingdom
of Jehoshaphat was at peace, for his God had given him rest on every
1) God occupies first place in everything of their life. Raising children, business, everything!
2) His Word is the Final Word, its not just another opinion.
3) Worship is deep and meaningful, and not superficial, not entertainment, but deep contact with God.
4) The values embraced will transcend culture, not be based upon it!
5) The integrity of the family is protected and not compromised.
Jehoshaphat was a man who followed God, and all 5 of these signs were present with him and his people. God gave them peace and was with them. We must follow this example to take God seriously.
Neo... November 15, 2011(originally written May 24, 2002)