2 Chronicles 20:15
15 He said:
“Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem!
This is what the LORD says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged
because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.
2) God is greater than my problems. Jeremiah 32:17,27
3) The first response to any problem is to seek the Lord, Father... 2 Chronicles 20:12,3
4) Involve others in prayer for our problems 2 Chronicles 20:4
5) God has the right solution to my problems, believe it!
6) Our prayers should be God centered, not problem centered
7) God's solution is the right one. Do not give in to others demands, we must submit to God's will
8) God will bless us and we will know He is God! He is Father!
Jehoshaphat knew to seek God, eve before he had a problem, and to seek His guidance when it got bad. God's answer seemed unreasonable, not logical, but Jehoshaphat accepted it and bowed to the will of God. God blessed him in his obedience, and Jehoshaphat knew that God was Father!
Neo November 14, 2011(originally written May 14, 2002)